Kol Kore SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT
Kol Koren Ltd. provides the software and licenses its use. You, the user, assume all responsibility for the selection of the software to achieve your intended results and for the installation, use and results obtained from the software.. If you do not accept any or all of this agreement you mus immediately stop use of this software. If you purchased this product please return it to the place where you purchased it for a refund of what you paid. Activating the licensing key indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions. Please note that after receiving a activation key from Kol Koren, you can not return the product any more
The software includes the copy of the KolKore™ executable program, data contained on the CD-ROM or downloaded from Kol Koren Ltd. web sites, and RN Media Files™ as well as the attached documentation.
This software contains DLL files that are licensed from and are the property of RealNetworks, Inc.
This application is using the LAME ENCODER. You can get more information on it's web site, http://www.mp3dev.org
The software is available for evaluation of its functionality in evaluation mode. Operating the software in the evaluation mode (full or partial) does not require the user to purchase a licensing key but is restricted to the conditions written herein after.
A user-licensing key is available from Kol Koren Ltd. as described in the user manual.
Kol Koren Ltd. is the owner of this package, and the end-user is granted a non exclusive license to use the software on one computer under the following conditions:
1. The Software and other intellectual property rights in the Software are and shall remain the property of Kol Koren Ltd.
2. The user will use this software only on one computer for home use.
3. The user may transfter any recordings that he made using Kolkore.exe in any format only to register kolkore users
4. This product is equipped with software copy protection, tampering with this protection is considered a breach of this license agreement and will terminate the license immediately. Kol Koren Ltd. may also exercise other legal rights.
5. The user may not decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reverse-engineer the software in any way. No reproduction whatever the method is allowed.
6. The user may not modify the software or any part of it and shall not integrate it or part of it in other program.
7. The user may not resell the software or any part of it or rent it or use it for public use.
6. The user may not further distribute any of the files contained in this software including but not limited to the DLL files that are the property of RealNetworks, Inc.
7. The user may not distribute any of the files created by the Kol Kore program including but not limited to the recordings in any format that were done within the application without permissin by Kol Koren Ltd in writing.
8. A user that holds a license to use the professional version is granted permission to distribute the files he/she created by the Kol Kore application to registered and licensed users of the Kol Kore program.
This software is the property of Kol Koren Ltd. and is protected by Israel’s Copyright laws, the American Copyright laws and by any other international law that applies. Therefore you must treat this software like any other copyright protected materials. You may not duplicate the written materials or any other metrial contained in this package.
The software is provided as is without any warranty of any kind expressed or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
In no event will Kol Koren Ltd. or any of its providers be liable to you for any damages, including any lost profits, lost savings or other incidental or consequential damages arising out of the use or inability to use the software, Even if Kol Koren Ltd. or any authorized dealer has been advised of the possibility of these damages, or for any claim by any other party.